- Jun 21 to 30, 2023. Levels I, II and III (Ten Days, 3 Levels. In Hindi)
- Aug 21 to Aug 28, 2023. Levels I and II
- Sep 21 to Sep 28, 2023. Levels I and II
- Oct 21 to Oct 28, 2023. Levels I and II
- Nov 21 to Nov 28, 2023. Levels I and II
- Dec 21 to Dec 30, 2023. Levels I, II and III (Ten Days, 3 Levels)
Z Meditation Retreat
The Science Of Happiness
We motivate you to stay
Happy, Loving and Beautiful.
Wherever you are.
You need strong determination and clarity to be happy. If you wait for people or circumstances to change, you will never ever be able to experience true happiness. For most people in the world, unhappiness has become a persistent habit. They don’t want to change their way of thinking. The irony is that most of us who are suffering know the cause of suffering too. But, we are too indecisive to act and be free.
Z Meditation is a Cognitive Meditation Work that aims at going to the deep subconscious roots of suffering which hide in the mind in the form of false beliefs and conditionings. Once a Z Meditator becomes aware of their presence, (s)he can use two logical tools – Deep Deconditioning Inquiry and Radiant Mantras – to root them out. This results in the experience of unconditioned peace, freedom and love.
The retreat has two levels of learning. In the first level, the entire theory of meditation and Deep Deconditioning Inquiry is taught. In the second, you learn the Radiant Mantras.
When you will leave the retreat after one week, your whole perspective on life changes. You stop blaming anybody else for who you are and how you feel. You realize that you are the only person responsible for your happiness, as well as unhappiness. Your mind achieves a calm and freedom that you might never have experienced before.
If there are some deep hurts hidden inside, you will be able to let them go. Your relationship with your family, friends and relatives will improve a lot. You will be a new person altogether. As they say in our scriptures, you will get a new birth – a spiritual one.
Benefits of Z M
We have been conducting these silent meditation retreats for the last twenty-seven years. Thousands of students have felt a lasting change in their lives. Here are a few accounts of their experiences:
A Life Changing Experience
It has been a life changing experience. It is definitely something that I have never experienced ever before and even when I did come here, I never imagined that such a thing would happen to me.
The results are that I am much happier. I simply do my best at whatever I am doing in the moment, and strive to remain aware of who/what I really am. My life is now full of beautiful experiences, opportunities, acceptance and love. I finally feel peaceful and whole.
I work in a field that requires me to see so much negativity of the world every single day. After Z Meditation, my heart is filled with love and joy. Through all the trials I’ve faced over the last four years when I came to Z Meditation the first time, there is a constant underlying foundation of peace, of stillness, of constant contentment.
Joy of Unconditioned Happiness
Z Meditation has made apparent to me the essence of life, the joy of unconditioned happiness, and the flow of unconditional love through deconditioning and dis-identifying ourselves with our past and our vision of the future. I eternally thank you.
Teachings are Awesome and Logical
First of all I want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for your eloquence, sincerity and intelligence. Your teachings are awesome and so logical. You teach your students to teach themselves!
Living In The Now
Soaking up the invaluable wisdom that was imparted to me from my teachers Ajay and Suruchi, I understood what it means to truly Live in the Now.
The last two weeks have been perfect. I feel as though I have learnt so much about myself, as though I am being healed. I feel a lot more grounded in the technique, as the understanding is so much clearer.
I have Discovered Wisdom
These two weeks, I have discovered the wisdom I have for so long been seeking. I resolve to study, understand and embody the spirit of the Bhagwad Gita, every ounce of genius contained in it. It is the greatest thing I have ever read. On a daily level, I plan to continue my meditations and deepen my practice.
Z M Experience
My experience has been nothing less than fabulous. I can’t really put it in words. I have discovered my true Self.
Do you want to be happy? Live a life full of kindness and fulfilment? Are you ready to change? Then, do visit this place.
It has been an absolutely an eye-opening and wonderful experience for me. I am shocked at how easy and accessible they make meditation and getting to know yourself.
This retreat has opened my eyes to some truths of life – extreme profound wisdom – which I am going to take back with me.
It exceeded my expectations. The tools are really transformative. It is the perfect balance of being about the Self, without being selfish.
This is one experience that I cannot trade for anything else. I learned here how to be kind to yourself. I learned a lot and taking a lot with me.
The focus here is on understanding what the reason for your clutter is and how you can remove it. Once you remove that, you can be happy all the time.
I feel incredibly happy and peaceful. The gifts you receive here are immesurable. You get all the tools that you need in your life to be happy.
Coming to Z Meditation was a beautiful experience. Though I have been to different retreats, but here, they make the concepts so clear that it goes deep inside you.
Z M Gallery
Situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, this place is a veritable paradise of joy, love and wisdom. As thousands of sincere seekers have blessed this place by meditating here for several days, Z Meditation Center is a spiritually charged place. You will feel the presence of the Light of Krishna who will guide you on your journey.
Z M Logistics
In order to benefit fully from the retreats, please go through all the following links thoroughly before signing up.
0730 Wake-up bell
0800 - 0930 Meditation
0930 - 1030 Eating Meditation
1030 - 1130 Profound Assignment
1130 - 1300 Creative Meditation
1300 - 1400 Eating Meditation
1400 - 1600 Self-Study / Siesta
1600 - 1700 Meditation and Pranayama
1700 - 1800 Walking Meditation
1800 - 1930 Meditation & Q/A
1930 - 2030 Eating Meditation
2030 - 2100 Meditation
2100 - 2200 Profound Assignment
2200 Yoga Nidra
Our mission at Z Meditation Center is to help people become happy, loving and healthy in their mind and bodies. In order to achieve this with the teachings of The Gita, we need to maintain a serene environment at Z Meditation Center. We ask our students to maintain absolute silence during the retreat period. All their communication will happen in writing.
We also ask them not to disturb others in any way and have empathy for each others' inner journey.
Code of conduct
All students are required to follow the following code of conduct for the smooth running of the retreats. Although everything will be re-explained during the orientation before the retreat and silence begin, you may still prepare yourself beforehand for this sublime inner journey.
- Silence at all times during the retreat days.
- This is not a course for the adventure seekers. Only those who have a sincere desire to learn meditation and integrate it with their lives can join.
- While doing meditation, it is recommended to sit with spine straight.
- While moving, see that the person sitting next to you does not get disturbed.
- No lying down or sleeping during meditation sessions.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or alarms.
- Remain in the meditation room until the teacher has left.
- For the Q/A sessions, write down the questions neatly and place them in the ‘Question’ box.
- Attend all classes as each class contributes to the next.
- Come at least five minutes before the meditation class begins.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
- Food is vegetarian and conducive to meditation.
- Do not waste food as it is blessed and is given to the needy afterwards.
- Do not bring any eatables and stick to our diet.
- For drinking and brushing your teeth, use water from the RO filter that is installed next to the dining hall.
- Do not waste water.
- Every time you leave the bathroom, see that it is clean.
Keep your room tidy.
Please bring clothes for one week. If need be and if there is no water shortage during your stay, you may do your own laundry.
- Light, comfortable and non-provocative clothes.
- Do not use any intoxicants like cigarettes, alcohol and drugs etc. during the course period.
EXTRA HELPFUL HINTS
- Ladies and Gents will be given separate accommodation.
- It is a silent course, but in case of emergency, knock on the kitchen door.
- For better concentration, the bladder should be empty and the bowels evacuated.
- For safety, always keep your valuables and documents with you.
- While leaving the room, see that it is properly locked. The Centre is not responsible for any mishap.
- One carrying the keys from the room may hang them on the hanger inside the Meditation Hall.
- Do not bang the doors.
- Particular care should be taken to switch off the lights and close the water taps before leaving the room.
- Do not lean against the railing.
- Do not play music, sing or hum.
- Bring your own torch, umbrella, alarm clock and necessary articles of daily use.
- If you suffer from any disease, please intimate in advance.
- In case of indiscipline, you may be asked to leave the course.
- The fee needs to be paid in advance and it is non-refundable. We want to ensure that only willing and sincere students join the retreats. We don’t want to spoil the group energy in any way. Also, the seats are limited.
COVID APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
- We expect all students to follow Covid appropriate behaviour as stipulated by the Govt. of India. Z Meditation Center will not be responsible for any mishappening due to Covid or any other medical conditions.
Z Meditation staff will try their best to make you feel at home while you are staying with them.
You will find your new home in India without the busy schedules and checklists to keep you occupied! However, please go through the following checklist:
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport / Aadhaar Card
- Flight Tickets and Visa for India
- Warm clothes as it can be cool to cold throughout the year
- Woollen shawl (useful for lectures and meditation)
- Comfortable clothes for meditation. Please bring clothes for one week. If need be and if there is no water shortage during your stay, you may do your own laundry.
- Your personal towel
- Umbrella or raincoat, as it may rain any time of the year
- All your personal stuff
- Medicines that you are not able to do without
- And most important, an open mind
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Bedding material like sheets, pillows, blankets etc.
- Food items as you will be requested to stick to the diet provided at the Center.
- Meditation Cushions
We will make sure that your stay at Z Meditation Center is very comfortable. It is going to be a memorable-for-life experience.
How to reach Z Meditation Center DHARAMSALA, HIMACHAL PRADESH
- By Rail : – Nearest Broad Gauge Stations are Pathankot / Chakki Bank (90 Kms) and Una (100 Kms).
- By Air :- Dharamsala Airport, Gaggal 18 Kms. We can arrange for your paid pick-up from the Airport.
- By Road :-A/c and Luxury Bus Service and Taxies available from :- Delhi(510 Kms), Shimla(235 Kms), Pathankot(90 Kms) Chandigarh(260 Kms), Manali(250 Kms) and Jammu(200 Kms).
Z Meditation Center is surrounded by the majestic Himalayas. The view is astounding and the quietness is very helpful for deep meditation.
One-week Z Meditation Retreats are held once a month. You are supposed to reach Z Meditation Center before 1 pm on the first day.
It is based on which accommodation type you want. For Indians, for Dorm, it is Rs. 18000; for double room, Rs. 30000; and for single room, Rs. 60000. And for foreigners, it is USD 300, 500 and 1000 respectively.
Anybody who is rational, objective and wishes to experience a state of unconditioned peace, love and freedom will find it life changing.
One who is too attached with the past patterns and does not want to leave them.
One who is just seeking a short adventure like hiking, paragliding, etc.
One who is irrational in thinking.
You can do that only if you want to practice meditation. You need to pay Rs.4000 or Rs.8000 per person for double or single room respectively.
Yes. Go to the ‘Preparation’ section and you will see the necessary preparations before you come here.
In Kandi, four kms from the town of Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated amidst the grandeur of the Himalayas.
Flight from New Delhi is one possibility.
Or, by bus (to Dharamsala from Delhi), or train (to Pathankot Cantt. And then cab).
No. You cannot benefit from this work if you come for 2-3 days only. In case you are really short of time, then you can do the two levels at different times.
In case you choose to do level one of four days only, the fee will be 75% of the regular amount.
Vegetarian. Healthful. Sattwic. Made with love and awareness. It is conducive to health and meditation.
You can get a cab on your own or contact a known Cabbie, Anil, at his mobile: 98054-94051.