Z Meditation Retreats in India: Logistics and Checklist
Z Meditation is one of the most advanced meditation work in the world today. It is non-sectarian and employs sharp rational tools of Deep deconditioning Inquiry and Radiant Mantras for arriving at a state of stable blissful awareness. Your entire life-perspective gets sublimated and you learn to live in unconditioned happiness and love.
In order to do this work efficiently, there are some disciplines and logistics that must be followed.
Disciplines and Logistics
- There has to be a sincere commitment to Self growth. Everybody must join for minimum 10 days of levels I and II.
- The non-refundable fee is your commitment of sincere practice. The details of the fee structure can be had at this page.
- There is silence at all times in the retreat period. Verbal silence helps you achieve inner silence.
- Have compassion for other participants: do not play music or cause any inconvenience to them. The retreat days are the most sacred days in the lives of most students. All of us have to respect that sanctity of the practice.
- Follow the routine diligently as you cannot afford to miss classes because the course teachings will be gradually built-up.
- Everybody must come to the classes in time.
- Food is an integral part of the retreat and a lot of thought and love go into its preparation.
- Food at the center is conducive to meditation. All students are requested to stick to the diet given at the center.
- Intoxicants are not allowed.
- Males and females are given separate accommodation.
How to reach Z Meditation Center, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh
- By Rail : – Nearest Broad Gauge Stations are Pathankot / Chakki Bank (90 Kms) and Una (100 Kms).
- By Air :- Dharamsala Airport, Gaggal 18 Kms. We can arrange for your pick-up from the Airport.
- By Road :-A/c and Luxury Bus Service and Taxies available from :- Delhi(510 Kms), Shimla(235 Kms), Pathankot(90 Kms) Chandigarh(260 Kms), Manali(250 Kms) and Jammu(200 Kms).
Z Meditation Center is surrounded by the majestic Himalayas. The view is astounding and the quietness is so helpful for deep meditation. The following video will give you a glimpse of the center and its surroundings:
Z Meditation Center
The abode of peace, love and freedom
From New Delhi, there are daily Air India and Spice Jet flight to Dharamsala
Checklist before you board the plane
Z Meditation staff will try its best to make you feel at home while you are staying with them.
You will find your new home in India without the busy schedules and checklists to keep you occupied! However, before you board the plane, please go through the following:
WHAT TO BRING
- Flight Tickets and Visa for India
- Warm clothes as it can be cool to cold throughout the year
- Woolen shawl (useful for lectures and meditation)
- Comfortable clothes
- Light walking shoes
- Umbrella or rain coat, as it may rain any time of the year
- All your personal stuff
- Medicines that you are not able to do without
- And most important, an open mind
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Bedding material like sheets, pillows, blankets etc.
- Food items as you will be requested to stick to the diet provided at the Center.
- Yoga mats
- Meditation cushions
We will make sure that your stay at Z Meditation Center is very comfortable. It is going to be a memorable-for-life experience.
Love and blessings.