Brief Audio Introduction
Z Meditation is one of the most advanced meditation work in the world today. It is non-sectarian and employs sharp rational tools of Deep deconditioning Inquiry and Radiant Mantras for arriving at a state of stable blissful awareness. Your entire life-perspective gets sublimated and you learn to live in unconditioned happiness and love. In order to do this work efficiently, there are some vocal, mental, physical and financial logistics that must be followed in the retreat days.
1. There has to be a sincere commitment to Self growth. Everybody must join for minimum 15 days of levels I and II.
2. The non-refundable fee is your commitment of sincere practice. The details of the fee structure can be had at this page.
3. There is silence at all times in the retreat period. Verbal silence helps you achieve inner silence.
4. Have compassion for other participants: do not play music or cause any inconvenience to them. The retreat days are the most sacred days in the lives of most students. All of us have to respect that sanctity of the practice.
5. Follow the routine diligently as you cannot afford to miss classes because the course teachings will be gradually built-up.
6. Everybody must come to the classes in time.
7. Food is an integral part of the retreat and a lot of thought and love go into its preparation. Food at the center is conducive to meditation. All students are requested to stick to the diet given at the center.
8. Intoxicants are not allowed.
9. Males and females are given separate accommodation.
How to reach Z Meditation Center, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh
Z Meditation Center is surrounded by the majestic Himalayas. The view is astounding and the quietness is so helpful for deep meditation. The following video will give you a glimpse of the center and its surroundings:
The abode of peace, love and freedom
From New Delhi, there is a daily Kingfisher flight to Dharamsala
Video Testimonial of Z Meditation Work
Checklist before you board the plane
Z Meditation staff will try its best to make you feel at home while you are staying with them. You will find your new home in India without the busy schedules and checklists to keep you occupied! However, before you board the plane, please go through the following:
WHAT NOT TO BRING
We will make sure that your stay at Z Meditation Center is very comfortable. It is going to be a memorable-for-life experience.
Love and blessings.