Ajay Kapoor founded Z Meditation in 1996. He has been instrumental in sharing this knowledge of the highest freedom with thousands of students from all over the world. He has tried to remove all mystery from ‘meditation’ and made it simple to understand and practice. In reality, if one is ready and open, one can easily reach the state of freedom using Deep Deconditioning Inquiry and Radiant Mantras. The only qualifications for this sublime study are objectivity and sincere practice.
Ajay has two passions in his life:
- Sincerely making an effort to live in Freedom – in a state of eternal blissful awareness.
- Teaching how to live in Freedom – for those who are ready for this grand voyage.
If you share his passion, you are welcome to learn from him through Z Meditation Retreats or Z Meditation Online Course. You can join his meditation retreats in India.
Ajay has been most inspired by Shri Krishna, Shri Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Vireshwarananda and Ramana Maharshi. He ever remains grateful to them.
The Essence of Z Meditation that the teachers try to practise:
- “Is past live? Is future ever part of the present reality? What is it that our involuntary thoughts are trying to catch? The non-existent past and future? Can we ever do that?”
- “Right Concentration leads to Right Mindfulness. Right Mindfulness leads to Right Understanding. Right Understanding leads to Right Love. Right Love unfolds itself into Pure Joy”
- “The presence of liking and disliking in the mind is the biggest hindrance to the attainment of faith in Knowledge.”
- “An irresolute mind dwelling unconsciously in external objects is the most unsuitable instrument for entering the Self.”
- “In this battle being waged on the most majestic and sublime battlefield in this universe, one must be ruthless with all enemies. No dithering and hesitation in killing the enemy! The victory is certain, if only one wants it with sincere heart.”
- “Wash the vessel daily. A dirty vessel is unsuitable for any purpose.”
- “It is inexplicable, but wonderful to see, how man overlooks everything that is beyond the scope of his five sense organs; how turbulence is preferred to peace; how one’s own rationality and wisdom get obscured by the powerful sense stimuli.”
- “An entangled mind habitually runs in circles around inconsequential objects. The identification of happiness with the objects obscures the Luminous Intelligence completely.”
- “Attachment and desire make the mind unsettled and fluttering. Such a soft mind is unfit for any grand adventures into the Self.”
If you want to get established in your highest possibility which is nothing less than a state of Absolute Freeom, deeply contemplate on various sections of this website and make a decision to come to India for attending a retreat with Ajay. He will be honored to do The Work with you.